After the acquisition of Supplies Wholesalers by Arlington, there was a concerted effort by the Arlington EDI Team to build a new API for both Arlington and Supplies Wholesalers.
That process has been completed and bugs worked out. Thanks to all the hard work of the Supplies Wholesalers /Arlington EDI transmission team for building Supplies Wholesalers new Purchase Order API.
- You may have been notified by Supplies Wholesalers that your account numbers have changed. This was part of the API development process. You do not need to update your account number in the Power-eCommerce Admin that was automatically done for you.
- All the product SKUs for Supplies Wholesalers were changed in mid-August to reflect changes needed by Supplies Wholesalers, this was done for you automatically.
- The new API for Purchase Orders has been running without any known issues since mid-August.
- If you are still send PO's to Supplies Wholesalers please change to "send by API" this will also allow tracking data to be returned automatically.
- Any questions or need help please contact us by phone or email [email protected]
Supplies Wholesalers Integrations & Automations include.
- Product Import (automated)
- Inventory updates (automated)
- Send Purchase Orders (automated if selected)
- Purchase Order Status (automated)
- Tracking Numbers updated (automated)